SOUTHERN AFRICA'S #1 SUPPLIER OF HP GRAPHICS & DESIGNJET PRINTERS, CAD PLOTTERS AND SCANNERS.
THE ADVANTAGES OF
HP LATEX PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES
HP Latex Inks combine the best characteristics of solvent inks, UV-curable inks, and water-based inks. You obtain high quality, outdoor durability, plus versatility across common media types used in sign and display applications. Produce odorless prints—and move to healthier printing—with water-based HP Latex Inks.
- Exceed your clients’ expectations with high quality and durable, scratch-resistant outdoor signage.
- Meet demanding turnarounds with prints that come out dry and ready for finishing and delivery.
- Ramp up your production with printing systems that are easy to use and maintain, whether your operators have a little, or a lot, of signage experience.
- Explore the many ways you can expand your business with access to a versatile range of new applications.
- Create a safer workplace with HP Latex Ink printing—water-based inks meet a range of stringent human health criteria
Wallpaper is increasingly integrated in building design, providing a prominent, permanent architectural element. It’s also used to convey short-term, frequently changing messages in retail spaces, public buildings, transportation stations, and other locations. It’s also a growing opportunity as more home-owners are choosing to custom design walls in key spaces.
Banners and signage for exhibitions and outdoor events. Extremely cost-sensitive market. Require good outdoor durability and crack resistant printing on low-cost, flexible media. Growing print buyer concern about the environmental impact of solvent printed vinyl banners is increasing demand for alternatives with reduced environmental impact.
The complete or partial covering of the outside of a vehicle with pre-printed vinyl film.
Hugely popular as they offer a high-impact, low cost-per-impression marketing tool.